Let’s find your under band measurement.
- You'll need a pen and paper, a tape measure in inches, and your best fitting bra.
- We are going to use your bra, with the tape measure to identify your size. We are ‘true to size’, which means comparable to other brands.
- First, we need to understand the size of your rib cage (your frame).
- Measure around your ribcage under your bust and pull the tape measure very firm and tight. Breath out and relax to get the smallest measurement.
- The tape measure needs to be tight, but the bra wont feel tight. Please trust this, and pull the tape measure tight, to get your smallest measurement and write it down in inches.